This intricately detailed grandfather clock is originally from the Mariaggi Hotel, which was a prominent hotel in Port Arthur from 1885 (originally called the Northern Hotel) until it was torn down in 1989.
Thunder Bay Museum 425 Donald St. E. Thunder Bay, ON P7E 5V1 (807) 623-0801 firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer: June 15 - Labour Day Open Daily 11am to 5pm
Winter: Open Tues. through Sun. 1pm to 5pm
Operating & Project Grants
Website Redevelopment Funders
Thunder Bay Museum | 425 Donald St. E., Thunder Bay, ON P7E 5V1 | (807) 623-0801