Every year, the Thunder Bay Museum offers themed full-day programming for children ages 6-12 during March Break.
No two days are exactly alike; our in-house Education Coordinator plans a full range of activities including songs, dance, games, drama, storytelling, gallery tours, science experiments, scavenger hunts, and so much more.
With all that variety, there’s sure to be something for everyone!
Fees and Registration
- Fees: $125/child (Members)
- Fees: $155/week – 1 child
- Online (preferred) – Visa, or Mastercard
- In Person – Cash, Cheque, Debit, Visa, or Mastercard
- Phone – Please call 807-623-0801 to pay by Visa or Mastercard
Participants are only registered for a program once their payment has been received. We do not keep a wait list, so register early to avoid disappointment.