For over 100 years, the Thunder Bay Museum has been collecting, preserving, and promoting the history of Northwestern Ontario through public lectures, events, publications, newsletters, and exhibits. By becoming a member, you will directly help the Museum continue with this mandate well into the future.
Benefits of Becoming a Member Include:
- Free Admission to the Thunder Bay Museum with your membership card and a number of Complimentary Admission Passes for family and friends
- Discounts on all Children’s Programs, Room Bookings, and Purchases from our Gift Shop
- Advance Notice of all Special Events, Unveilings, Openings, Lectures, and more
- A free copy of Museum publications such as our annual Papers & Records Journal, quarterly Historical Society Newsletters (click here for samples), and annual Historical Society Calendar
- Voting Privileges at our Annual General Meeting
Senior members will receive (in addition to the usual benefits) 10 free passes to the Museum that they can give to others.
Business members ($250) will receive complimentary admission for all employees (to a maximum of 20), 10 calendars, 10 Papers & Records, all the discounts and membership cards for employees (available on request).
Corporate members ($1,000), in addition to complimentary admission for all employees, can use, free of charge, the museum’s meeting space for corporate functions (up to 20 hours per year). They will also receive five black and white presentation photographs, museum-published books at a discount, public recognition, free archival consultation upon request, 25 calendars and 100 complimentary admission passes upon request. Corporate members will also be linked to this web site and have their logo on member-related publicity.
Sign Up By Mail: Download and fill out our Membership Form and mail it along with a cheque or money order for the appropriate amount, to:
The Thunder Bay Museum 425 Donald Street East Thunder Bay, ON P7E 5V1, Canada Visa and MasterCard accepted. Please indicate card number and expiry date when paying by charge card Orders may be faxed to the Thunder Bay Museum at (807) 622-6880 or call us at (807) 623-0801. Please do not email us with your credit card details. For more information contact the Thunder Bay Museum.