July 6 – August 21, 2015
Registration for is NOW OPEN.
Are you ready for summer? We are!
Once again we will be offering seven weeks of exciting Summer Theme Camps for kids ages 6-12. Our camps are jam-packed with fun crafts, games, drama, dancing, science experiments, scavenger hunts, and more. Participants are able to register for individual days or full weeks – either way, we’re sure they’ll have a super summer at the Thunder Bay Museum!
See our calendar below for theme and daily activity details:
Curious what a typical day of programming looks like? Take a peek:
Fees For Museum Members:
- 1 child = $25/day
- 1 child = $115/week (or 5 individual days)
- 2 or more children = $115/week/child (there is no additional discount)
Fees for Non-Members:
- 1 child = $30/day
- 1 child = $140/week (or 5 individual days)
- 2 or more children = $140/week (first child) + $115/week/each additional child
- In person using cash, cheque, Visa or Mastercard (sorry, no debit)
- Over the phone using Visa or Mastercard: (807) 623-0801
Participants are only registered for a program once their payment is received.
A letter of confirmation, emergency contact and photo release forms, and a tax receipt will be sent out in June. Please complete the forms and return them to the Museum prior to the program start date or bring them with you on the first day of camp. Participants without a fully completed Emergency Contact Form at the start of camp will not be able to stay and no refund will be given for the day.
Click here to download Emergency Contact & Photo Release Forms.
Click here to read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Please check with this website or contact our Education & Outreach Coordinator for more information about the 2015 Summer Theme Camps by email or by phone at (807) 623-0801.