July 6 – August 21, 2015
Once again we will be offering seven weeks of exciting Summer Theme Camps for kids ages 6-12. Our camps are jam-packed with fun crafts, games, drama, dancing, special guests, field trips, and more.
Participants are able to register for individual days or full weeks - either way, we’re sure they’ll have a super summer at the Thunder Bay Museum!
Next year’s programming is currently under development; please check back in March for exact theme details. Registration will be available at the beginning of April. In the meantime, take a peek at what a typical day of programming looks like:
Fees For Museum Members:
- 1 child = $25/day
- 1 child = $115/week (or 5 individual days)
- 2 or more children = $115/week/child (there is no additional discount)
Fees for Non-Members:
- 1 child = $30/day
- 1 child = $140/week (or 5 individual days)
- 2 or more children = $140/week (first child) + $115/week/each additional child
- In person using cash, cheque, Visa or Mastercard (sorry, no debit)
- Over the phone using Visa or Mastercard: (807) 623-0801
Participants are only registered for a program once their payment is received.
A letter of confirmation, emergency contact and photo release forms, and a tax receipt will be sent out in June. Please complete the forms and return them to the Museum prior to the program start date.
Click here to download Emergency Contact & Photo Release Forms.
Click here to read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Please check with this website or contact our Education & Outreach Coordinator for more information about the 2015 Summer Theme Camps by email at email@example.com or by phone at (807) 623-0801.