Robert Flaherty’s Northern Focus:
Photographs of Canada’s Arctic Peoples, 1910-1914
After a decade of service, this exhibit is no longer circulating. A new exhibit is in preparation entitled:
What Lies Beneath: Canadian Shipwrecks of Lake Superior
Exhibit details are still pending. It is expected to begin touring throughout Canada in the spring of 2015. For further information contact us.
- Shipwreck artifacts
- audio-visual components
- 1 large introductory panel, 9 large pull-up panels.
- 600 – 1200 square feet, depending upon configuration.
- 1 crate
- Promotional materials will be made available along with a DVD/VHS video (English only).
- Educational programs and activities package for teachers (English only).
Commercial carrier. Borrower pays one-way
To be determined
Community Resource Officer
Thunder Bay Museum
425 Donald Street East
Thunder Bay, Ontario, P7E 5V1
(807) 623-0801; fax: (807) 622-6880