In accordance with Ontario Provincial requirements all event attendees older that 11 years will need to show at the time of entry to the museum one of the following in addition to photo ID: proof of double vaccination for covid-19, proof of negative rapid antigen covid-19 test from no more than 48 hours before the event, or a written doctors note of medical exemption from receiving the vaccine.
To download your proof of vaccination or receive it by other means visit – https://covid-19.ontario.ca/covid-19-vaccine-booking-support#proof-of-vaccination
Expected Refreshments to be Served: (Required)
eg. cake, snacks, coffee, tea
Kitchen Equipment Requirements
Though limited use of the kitchen is available, it is highly recommended that you bring your own plastic/paper dishes and utensils as you will be required to clean anything you use below at the conclusion of the party.
Birthday Party Terms & Conditions (Required)
To ensure the safety of the children and of the Thunder Bay Museum’s artifacts and gallery spaces, the following terms and conditions must be agreed and adhered to by all birthday party parents and adult chaperones:
– Birthday Parties at the Thunder Bay Museum are subject to availability and the discretion of the Education & Outreach Coordinators.
– The full birthday party fee is due at the time of booking. Parties cancelled with at least 10 days’ notice will be refunded the full amount less a $50 administration fee.
– The Thunder Bay Museum is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items
– There is to be one (1) adult chaperone for every five (5) children to supervise the children at the party at all times, on all floors. It is the responsibility of the adult chaperones to ensure that the Museum Birthday Party Manners are being followed at all times and that children are not disturbing other museum visitors.
– The user may set-up decorations, place settings, etc. one half hour before the scheduled party time. Decorations may not be affixed to party room walls. Balloons and loot bags are to remain in the party room and are not allowed in the galleries at any time.
– Limited use of the kitchen facilities (including kitchen equipment) is included in the rental fee
– The user is responsible for bringing his/her own table clothes, candles, matches, cake cutter, utensils, napkins, plates, cups, decorations, ice, sugar, cream, etc.
– All food (included candy and gum) and beverages must remain in the party room and may not be consumed in any of the gallery spaces.
– Museum staff is responsible for the clean-up of the party room only. It is the users responsibility to clean up the kitchen (including any kitchen equipment or dishes used) within one half hour of the conclusion of the party
– The user will invite guests only for the 2-hour time slot scheduled
– All costs for damage to any of the Thunder Bay Museum’s equipment being borrowed or rented, its artifacts or exhibits, or any portion of the physical space of the Thunder Bay Museum being used are the responsibility of the user and are payable on demand. I agree to the Thunder Bay Museum Birthday Party Terms and Conditions