Each summer the Museum offers seven weeks of exciting themed camps for kids ages 6-12. Children must be 6 years of age on the date camp starts.
Our camps are jam-packed with fun crafts, games, drama, dancing, science experiments, scavenger hunts, and more.
Registration for each week must be done separately, but we are happy to have your child attend every week at the Thunder Bay Museum!
Summer Camp 2023
We are looking at starting camp 10 July 2023 with times of 9:00-4:00. Drop of times between 9:00 and 9:30 and pick up times between 4:00-4:30.
Fees: $150/child (Members) | $180/child (Non-Members)
Weekly Themes include:
- Week 1: Road Trip Roaming
- Week 2: Gnome All About It
- Week 3: It’s a Zoo in Here
- Week 4: Farm to Table
- Week 5: Colour Me Happy
- Week 6: Hijacked Holidays
- Week 7: Fractured Fairytales
- Online (preferred) – Visa, or Mastercard
- In Person – Cash, Cheque, Debit, Visa, or Mastercard
- Phone – Please call 807-623-0801 to pay by Visa or Mastercard
Participants are only registered for a program once their payment has been received.
We do not keep a wait list, so register early to avoid disappointment.